Welcome to the nerve wrecking and exciting world of parenthood. Whether you’re creating your own registry or buying for someone else, Amazon is the place to beat!
With their simple, user-friendly interface, when searching for baby registry websites, Amazon makes creating the perfect baby registry a breeze.
Their registry checklist is an awesome tool to help you figure out what you want and don’t want. Not everyone will choose all the items on any given checklist. Make your decisions based on what’s best for your family and what you can afford.
Start with the necessities first!
Most Massive Collection on Earth
Yes I said massive! Yes I said on earth!
You can literally find any and everything you need on Amazon. I mean, ANYTHING. Baby products are no exception. From clothing to furniture to educational toys, Amazon has it all.
Not to mention you can also save big on maternity items and other items for mom as well. Choose from a wide selection of baby items and minimize your time spent, by shopping for everything in one spot.
No need to go to different stores that specialize in only a limited amount of items. If you can find it in store, chances are, it’s also on Amazon. So save yourself a lot of time and shop from your living room!
Discounts! Discounts! Discounts!
This is a huge benefit of having your baby registry with Amazon. By signing up for Amazon Prime, the savings just keep rolling in! Amazon Prime gives you access to member benefits not available to non-Prime members. Plus you become a part of the “Amazon Family” which gives you added perks.
- Welcome Box
- Comes as part of the Amazon Prime sign up – goodies and information exclusive to Prime members.
- Free Parenting eBook
- Who doesn’t love FREE?! Plus it’s electronic so you can take it and read wherever, whenever. Being a new parent is stressful enough. Why not get some professional insight and guidance to help you along?
- Up to 15% Off
- Prime member are eligible for up to 15% off selected items, which means you can buy more for less!
3 Month Return Policy
For new moms, this is a big bonus. What if that item you thought your baby would absolutely love turns out to be the one thing that sends him screaming at the top of his lungs? Not a problem.
With Amazon’s baby registry, you have 90 days to return items you no longer want or is not what you expected. This works great as you can shop before your baby is born, but once your baby arrives, you can test out the various items to see if they are a good fit for your baby.
Want to Add Items from Other Websites?
See something you like from another website? Not a problem. With the click of a button, you can add to your Amazon baby registry. This way you can centralize all your shopping. How cool is that?
From a desktop computer, mobile or tablet, you can browse various items across different websites. This way, you can view items all at once to see the best price.
I’ve personally never used this option as I usually find all I need directly on the Amazon website. But if you like to shop around, Amazon makes it easy for you to compare products.
Along with all the benefits described above, there’s more!
- Free shipping and Free returns on most items
- Free shipping is awesome but not many companies offer free returns as well. So Amazon is ahead of the game with this perk. No need to feel trapped with an item because you have to pay for return shipping – that’s all taken cared of.
- Shipping to selected address directly from your registry
- I have personally used this option to send baby registry gifts to my friends and let me know you, the shipping was incredibly fast and there were no issues at all! When setting up the registry, you can choose to have the items bought online by your guests shipped directly to you. Convenience done right!
- Mobile friendly
- You can bring your registry anywhere you go because you can access it directly from your phone or tablet while on the go. You can add items while shopping around or riding the train.
Get Started with your Amazon Baby Registry!
Why waste any more time? Head on over to Amazon and start filling up that registry list.
You can’t beat the prices or the wide selection available!
Free shipping and free returns will make your purchases feel a lot less forced because of all the great benefits you receive.
Plus, with Amazon Prime, you will see even more savings and get more bang for your buck!
Share your experience with Amazon Baby Registry below or ask any questions and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading 🙂